From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stygian or Stygian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stygian refers to the River Styx of the underworld Hades in Greek mythology.
Stygia or Sygian may also refer to:
- Stygian Cove, in the South Orkney Islands
In the animal kingdom
- Stygia (Conan), a nation in the fictional world of Conan the Barbarian
- Stygian witches, a name for the Graeae in the Clash of Titans films
- The Stygian Penal Colony, a maximum security prison used by the Multiverse Authority in film The One (2001 film).
- Stygian Abyss, a name for two different video games:
- Stygian Zinogre, a monster from the video game series Monster Hunter
- The Stygian Iron, an iron sword from the Rick Riordan novels.
- Short name for Sotho Tyg Ian, former main antagonist in the German Sci-fi novels Perry Rhodan
- HMS Stygian (P249), an S-class submarine of the Royal Navy
- Stygian blue, a deeply saturated blue-black impossible color
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stygian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.