|Look up stygian or Stygian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stygian refers to the River Styx of the underworld Hades in Greek mythology.
Stygia or Sygian may also refer to:
- Stygian Cove, in the South Orkney Islands
In the animal kingdom
- Stygia (Conan), a nation in the fictional world of Conan the Barbarian
- Stygian witches, a name for the Graeae in the Clash of Titans films
- The Stygian Penal Colony, a maximum security prison used by the Multiverse Authority in film The One (2001 film).
- Stygian Abyss, a name for two different video games:
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones, a Lovecraftian computer role-playing game of horror, loss and madness.
- Stygian Zinogre, a monster from the video game series Monster Hunter
- The Stygian Iron, an iron sword from the Rick Riordan novels.
- Short name for Sotho Tyg Ian, former main antagonist in the German Sci-fi novels Perry Rhodan
- The Stygian is a giant worm and core boss in the Fantasy action video game Darksiders.
- The Nightmare in 123 Slaughter Me Street talks about a stygian pit. [ [123 Slaughter Me Street] ]
- The planet Stygia, a playable planet in the video game Ratchet: Deadlocked
- The Stygian Delta, an area in the video game Dark Age of Camelot
- HMS Stygian (P249), an S-class submarine of the Royal Navy
- Stygian blue, a deeply saturated blue-black impossible color
- Travel in Stygian, a song by the band Iced Earth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stygian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.