Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stygian or Stygian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stygian refers to the River Styx of the underworld Hades in Greek mythology.
Stygia or Sygian may also refer to:
- Stygia (moth), a genus of moth
- Stygian owl (Asio stygius), a species of owl
- Stygian ringlet (Erebia styx), a butterfly belonging to the subfamily Satyrinae
- Stygia (Conan), a nation in the fictional world of Conan the Barbarian
- Stygian Witches, the name used in the Clash of Titans films, for the three Graeae of Greek mythology
- The Stygian Penal Colony, a maximum security prison used by the Multiverse Authority in film The One (2001 film)
- Stygian Iron, an iron sword from the Rick Riordan novels
- A giant worm and core boss in the Fantasy action video game Darksiders
- The highest difficulty in the video game Darkest Dungeon
- Stygian Cove, in the South Orkney Islands
- Stygian Software; see Underrail
- Stygian Vistas, a 1997 EP by Soma
- HMS Stygian, an S-class submarine of the Royal Navy
- Stygian blue, a deeply saturated blue-black impossible color
- "Travel in Stygian", a song by the band Iced Earth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stygian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.