This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, United States|
Number of locations
|Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London, Singapore|
|Services||Communications, Data Analysis, Media Planning, Original Content|
StyleHaul is a global marketing services and media company headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with other offices located globally.
Former Chief Executive Officer Stephanie Horbaczewski co-founded StyleHaul in 2011 with the aim of building bonds between brands and their followers. StyleHaul uses social media platforms as a tool to help companies market their products to consumers. StyleHaul has played a role in evolving the media industry by utilizing social platforms as a tool to help companies market their products to consumers.
In 2016, StyleHaul launched its men's network, Hauk, comprising over 190 channels, with talent including KSI, Ali-A, DanTDM, Joey Graceffa, Bradlee Wannemacher, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Marcus Butler, Adam Saleh, Justin Escalona, and Chris Klemens, the Haul community drives over 1.2 billion monthly views.
- "Women in Business Q&A: Stephanie Horbaczewski, Co-Founder, President and CEO, StyleHaul". Huffington Post. Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- "10 Rising Tech Stars Who Are Fueling a New Wave of Digital Insights". Ad Week. Retrieved 8 October 2017.
- "StyleHaul bets big on Millennial moms, virtual reality". Mashable. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "The Influencer Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2018". Forbes. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "What Is Influencing Your Influencer Marketing Choices?". Forbes. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "StyleHaul Launches Hauk, A Lifestyle Destination Aimed At Men". Tubefilter. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- "Ashley Tisdale Signs with StyleHaul for Her YouTube Channel". Variety. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|