|Initial release||5th September 2013|
|Stable release||2.2.1 (October 8, 2016[±])|
|Operating system||Windows, Windows 8, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Web browser|
|Available in||English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Romanian and Bulgarian|
|Type||Media player, Music Platform|
Style Jukebox is a hi-fi High-resolution_audio cloud music streaming and storage player for the Windows, iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms. A Web Player is also available for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Style Jukebox allows users to upload their personal music collection from their computer to Style Jukebox servers and listen to them from another compatible device (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Windows Phone) by streaming or downloading songs for offline playback.
Basic accounts have 10 GB of storage. Pro accounts can have up to 2 TB of music. 
As of July 2016, Style Jukebox had more than 250,000 registered users.
- Native music applications for Windows, iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Automatic import from Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive available on Web, Windows, iOS and Windows Phone
- Special upload native software is available for Macs
- Store up to 2 TB of music as a Pro user
- Stream music playlist over cellular data/ WiFi
- Reduce data plan by downloading song on the phone. Selective download
- Support for most popular music file formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGC, M4A and lossless FLAC, AIFF, APE, WAV and ALAC (ALAC)
- File size up to 1 GB
- Audio quality up to 24bit/192kHz/7.1 surround 
- Browse music by Songs, Albums, Artists, Genres and Composers.
- Edit song title, album title, artist name and genre from Style Jukebox or Windows or Style Jukebox Web Player.
- Support for lossless audio playback on Chromecast (Google Cast)
||This section reads like a review rather than an encyclopedic description of the subject. (September 2014)|
Style Jukebox consists of cloud-based services for user management, music storage and programmatic interfaces (APIs); and clients for music streaming and storage on desktop and mobile operating systems.
Upload is available on the desktop client only; Style Jukebox enables users to drop music files and folders in the music player to be automatically uploaded and synced with Style Jukebox cloud-based services and made available to any other of the user's computers and devices that also have the Style Jukebox client installed.
Style Jukebox cloud-based services automatically transcodes formats to match the device's supported formats. For example, a 320kbit/s WMA is transcoded to 320kbit/s MP3 on iOS devices and FLAC lossless is transcoded to WMA lossless on Windows Phone devices.
- What Hi-Fi. "Style Jukebox cloud music app offers Hi-Fi quality streaming".
- The Next Web. "Style Jukebox's iOS and Web apps play your hi-def music library from the cloud".
- TechCrunch. "Style Jukebox Raises Seed To Stream Your Own Music Collection".
- Style Jukebox (August 20, 2014). "Features page". Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- Medium.com (April 18, 2016). "About Style Jukebox". Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- Google Play Store (August 1, 2014). "Style Jukebox for Android". Retrieved August 1, 2014.
- About (August 20, 2014). "Features page". Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- Style Jukebox (April 20, 2016). "Homepage". Retrieved April 20, 2016.
- Betanews (August 20, 2014). "Style Jukebox takes your music collection to the cloud". Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- "What file types does Style Jukebox support?". Style Jukebox. Retrieved 2015-12-06.