From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stylist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stylist can refer to:
- Hair stylist, a person who cuts and styles hair
- Personal stylist, a person concerned with the style of a single individual
- stylist (cosmetology) -- see Angela Rypien
- Wardrobe stylist, a person who chooses clothing and accessories
- Prop stylist, a person who styles objects for photographs, film, and television
- Food stylist, a person who makes food look attractive in photographs
- Literary stylist, a master or critic of writing style
- Automotive stylist, a person involved in designing the appearance and ergonomics of automobiles
- Stylist (magazine), a British fashion magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stylist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.