From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stylus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stylus is a writing utensil, or a small tool for some other form of marking or shaping.
Stylus may also refer to:
- Stylus (computing), small pen-shaped instrument used to input commands to a computer screen, mobile device or graphics tablet
- Stylus (band), Australian soul-pop group
- An alias of Point4
- Stylus Magazine, online music and film magazine launched in 2002
- Stylus (stylesheet language), computer programming language
- Stylus Sofas, Canadian furniture company
- Avama Stylus, a Slovakian ultralight aircraft
- Isuzu Stylus, compact car built by Isuzu
- The Stylus, would-be periodical owned and edited by Edgar Allan Poe
- The very small diamond tip of a magnetic cartridge used to "read" the gramophone record
- Stylet (anatomy), an arthropod piercing mouthpart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stylus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.