|Look up sub or sub- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sub may refer to:
Common abbreviations of words beginning with "sub-"
- Submarine sandwich
- Substitute (disambiguation)
- Substitute teacher
- Bottom (BDSM), or "sub" for "submissive"
- Subwoofer loudspeaker
- Sub (TV channel)
- SUB, subtraction processor command
- SUB, substitute character, ASCII character 26
- .sub (disambiguation), several file extensions
<sub>, an HTML tag for subscript
SUBdesignates a subroutine in some programming languages
- Subscript and superscript
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.