Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sub or sub- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sub is a common abbreviation of words beginning with the prefix "sub-". Sub or SUB may also refer to
- Juanda International Airport, Surabaya, Indonesia, IATA code SUB
Computing and technology
<sub>, an HTML tag for subscript
SUBdesignates a subroutine in some programming languages
- SUB, substitute character, ASCII character 26
- SUB, subtraction processor command
- .sub (disambiguation), several file extensions
- Subwoofer loudspeaker
Language and printing
Entertainment and media
- Sub (TV channel)
- Sub (album), a 2000 album by Swiss industrial metal band Apollyon Sun
- The Sub, a 2017 American short horror film
- Bottom (BDSM), or "sub" for "submissive"
- Seafarers' Union of Burma, or SUB
- Submarine sandwich
- Substitute teacher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.