Sub City Records
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sub City Records is a record label which was created by Louis Posen and Hopeless Records to raise funding and awareness for non-profit organizations. Sub City has been active since 1999, and has now over 30 releases.
- Fifteen/Jeff Ott
- Funeral Oration
- Mêlée (Moved to Warner Bros. Records)
- Scared of Chaka
- The Weakerthans
- "About Sub City". Sub City records. Archived from the original on 2016-03-10.
- Low, Cindy (July 14, 2015). "Louis Posen is One Altruistic Punk". Juice Online. Retrieved August 7, 2020.
- Schuetze, Tyson (August 2002). "Indie Find: Indie Label Profile: Hopeless/Sub City Records". Relix: Music for the Mind. Brooklyn, NY: Relix.
- "Hopeless Records Celebrates Milestone 25 Year Anniversary". Geekxpop. June 24, 2018. Retrieved August 7, 2020.
- McLennan, Scott (August 23, 2001). "Rock concert tour aids charities with profits". Telegram & Gazette. Worcester, MA.
- "Small punk label a powerhouse of philanthropy". Retrieved August 20, 2007.
- Do Something – The 2008 Take Action Tour
- Aryanpur, Arianne (July 8, 2004). "Warped View of Better World". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved August 3, 2020.
- "Charitable Music (On the Line)". The Progressive. June 2002.