Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Suba or suba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suba may refer to:
Groups of people
- Suba people (Kenya), a people of Kenya
- Suba people (Tanzania), a people of Tanzania
- Subha (writers), alternatively spelt Suba, Indian writer duo
- Suba District, a former district of Nyanza Province, Kenya
- Suba, Bogotá, a locality of Bogotá
- Avenida Suba (Bogotá), main avenue in the city, named after the locality
- Suba, Jerusalem, an Arab village near Jerusalem depopulated in 1948
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.