From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Subba Row)
Subbarao or Subba Rao (Telugu: సుబ్బారావు), sometimes spelled SubbaRow or Subba Row, is an Indian name.
- Adurthi Subba Rao, a director of Telugu films.
- B. A. Subba Rao, a Telugu film director and producer.
- Duvvuri Subba Rao, Governor of Reserve Bank of India.
- Govindarajula Subba Rao, Telugu theater and film actor.
- I. V. Subba Rao, an Indian agriculturist.
- Kakarla Subba Rao, an Indian radiologist.
- Katta Subba Rao is an Indian film director known for directing family-oriented and social movies in the Telugu film industry.
- Koka Subba Rao, a judge of the Supreme Court of India.
- Mathukumalli V. Subbarao, a mathematician.
- Nanduri Subbarao, a Telugu poet.
- Nyapati Subba Rao Pantulu, an Indian politician and social activist.
- Raman Subba Row, the cricketer.
- Rayaprolu Subba Rao, an Indian poet.
- Tata Subba Rao, statistician.
- Tallapragada Subba Row, a theosophist and lawyer.
- Taluku Ramaswami Subba Rao, a novelist and scholar.
- Yellapragada Subbarow (1895–1948), biochemist, discovered folic acid, methotrexate.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subbarao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.