A subdistrict or sub-district is an administrative division that is generally smaller than a district.
- Administrative posts of East Timor, formerly Portuguese-language subdistrito
- Kelurahan, in Indonesia
- Mukim, a township in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore
- Nahiyah, in Palestine and Syria
- Tambon, a township in Thailand
- Tehsil (also known as tahsil, taluka, taluk, circle, mandal or subdivision), a township in South Asia
- Upazila, in Bangladesh
- Subdistricts of China (Chinese: 街道; pinyin: jiēdào), in Mainland China, literally streets and avenues
- ^ "the definition of subdistrict". www.Dictionary.com. Retrieved 10 April 2019.