From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subdivision or subdivide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subdivision may refer to:
- Administrative subdivision, a portion of a country or other political division, established for the purpose of government
- Subdivision (land), a term for an urban or suburban area, especially if recently parceled up into smaller plots for new uses
- Census geographic units of Canada (Census subdivision), a term used in Canada
- Subdivision (country subdivision), a designation for some specific subdivisions
- A 3rd level administrative government equivalent to a tehsil in some states in India and Pakistan, and in parts of Pakistan the tehsil (as 4th level) lies within the Sub-Division
- Subdivision (meter), a term for division of the beat in music
- Subdivision (botany), a taxonomic rank below a phylum and equivalent to a subphylum
- Subdivision (rank), a taxonomic rank
- Subdivision (film), starring Gary Sweet
- Subdivision (graph theory), mathematics
- "Subdivision" (Prison Break episode), the twenty-eighth episode of American television series Prison Break
- "Subdivisions" (song), by the rock group Rush
- Subdivisions (EP), an EP consisting of re-interpretations of songs from Clearing the Channel (2005)
- Subdivision surface, a term in computer graphics
- Trackage, specifically a named section (North American usage)
- Division (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Subdivision
- All pages beginning with "Subdivision"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subdivision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.