From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subdivide, subdivided, subdivision, or subdivisions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subdivision may refer to:
- Administrative subdivision, a portion of a country or other political division, established for the purpose of government
- Subdivision (meter), a term for division of the beat in music
- Subdivision (botany), a taxonomic rank below a phylum and equivalent to a subphylum
- Subdivision (rank), a taxonomic rank
- Subdivision (film), starring Gary Sweet
- Subdivision (graph theory), mathematics
- "Subdivision" (Prison Break episode), the twenty-eighth episode of American television series Prison Break
- "Subdivisions" (song), by the rock group Rush
- Subdivisions (EP), an EP consisting of re-interpretations of songs from Clearing the Channel (2005)
- Subdivision surface, a term in computer graphics
- Trackage, specifically a named section (North American usage)
- Division (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Subdivision
- All pages beginning with "Subdivision"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subdivision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.