Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up subdivision or subdivide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subdivision may refer to:
- Administrative division, a portion of a country or other political division, established for the purpose of government
- Subdivision (land), a term for an urban or suburban area, especially if recently parceled up into smaller plots for new uses
- Census geographic units of Canada (Census subdivision), a term used in Canada
- Subdivision (country subdivision), a designation for some specific subdivisions
- A 3rd level administrative government equivalent to a tehsil in some states in India and Pakistan, and in parts of Pakistan the tehsil (as 4th level) lies within the Sub-Division
- Administrative divisions of the Philippines
- Subdivision (meter), a term for division of the beat in music
- Subdivision (botany), a taxonomic rank below a phylum and equivalent to a subphylum
- Subdivision (rank), a taxonomic rank
- Subdivision (film), starring Gary Sweet
- Subdivision (graph theory), mathematics
- "Subdivision" (Prison Break episode), the twenty-eighth episode of American television series Prison Break
- Subdivisions (EP), an EP consisting of re-interpretations of songs from Clearing the Channel (2005)
- Subdivision surface, a term in computer graphics
- Trackage, specifically a named section (North American usage)
- "Subdivisions" (song), by the rock group Rush
- Division (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Subdivision
- All pages beginning with "Subdivision"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subdivision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.