Jump to navigation Jump to search
Subhan may refer to:
- Subhan Quli Qutb Shah (born 1543), the third Sultan of Qutb Shahi dynasty in southern India
- Subhan Ali Khan Kamboh (born 1766), an Indian Muslim scholar from Bareilly in northern India
- Subhan Bakhsh (died 1799), Nawab of Masulipatam in northern India
- Subhan Qureshi (born 1959), a biologist from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Subhan Raza Khan, former head of the Sufi center Dargah-e-Ala Hazrat in Bareilly, India
- Abdul Subhan Qureshi, or Abdus Subhan (born 1972), a fugitive from India wanted on terrorism charges
- Subhan Allah, an Arabic phrase meaning "Glory be to God"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subhan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.