Subhash Ram Prajapati
|Subhash Ram Prajapati|
January 22, 1980 |
|Other names||Subhash Ram Lachhi|
Subhash Ram Prajapati (Nepali: सुभाषराम प्रजापति) (born January 22, 1980) is an artist, writer, researcher, and scholar in Nepalese Culture. He has authored a number of research articles and books on Nepalese culture. He is a current graduate student in music at University of Washington.
Family background and childhood
- Master of Arts (Nepalbhasa), Tribhuvan University, 2005 - University Topper
- Master of Arts (Nepalese History, Culture and Archeology), Tribhuvan University, 2006 - University Topper
Books by Subhash Ram Prajapati
- 2005: Cultural Musical Instruments of Nepal Valley, Newars' National Forum, Kathmandu
- 2006: Buddha Dharmay Karmaya Avadharana (Concept of Kamma in Buddhism), Buddhist Communication Centre, Lalitpur
- 2006: The Masked Dances of Nepal Mandal, Madhyapur Art Council, Thimi
- 2006: Destination Thimi, Chapacho Information Center, Thimi
- 2006: Pulangu Nepalbhasa Natakya Sangeet Pakshya (Performing Arts in Ancient Nepalbhasa Dramas), newatech inc., Seattle
- 2006: Mallakaleen Ranabhumi Wabhoo (Medieval Battle Field - Wabhoo), newatech inc., Seattle
- 2006: Nasah Dyo : Parampara ra Darshan (Nasah Dyo : Tradition and Philosophy), newatech inc., Seattle
- 2006: Sanskriti Bhitra ... (Inside Culture), newatech inc., Seattle
Documentary and Films by Subhash Ram Prajapati
- 2006: Dhimay (documentary), Sanchar Nepal (P) Ltd
- 2006: Matina La Ana He Du (movie), Sanchar Nepal (P) Ltd
- Prajapati Subhash Ram, Machasoo, Thimi: Suprakala, 1995.
- "Subhash Ram Prajapati". University of Washington, School of Music. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- List of Nepalese films
-  "Congrat Subhash Ram Prajapati"
-  "YI Award Winners"
-  "Books by Subhash Ram"
-  "Author Subhash Ram Prajapati"
-  "Open Library"
|This article about a Nepalese writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|