From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||14 August 1955|
|Died||22 December 1998|
|Fields||Complex analytic geometry|
|Institutions||Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai|
|Alma mater||Cornell University, New York|
|Doctoral advisor||Clifford John Earle, Jr.|
|Notable awards||Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology|
He won the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology in 1998, the highest science award in India, in the mathematical sciences category. But, he died on 22 December 1998, before the actual award ceremony was held. 
- The complex analytic theory of Teichmüller spaces. Wiley. 1988. ISBN 9780471627739.
- On some geometrical problems in Teichmüller and Torelli Spaces. Cornell University. 1980.
- "Subhashis Nag Memorial Endowment Lecture" (PDF). Retrieved 26 June 2013.
- Sukumar Mallick, Saguna Dewan, S C Dhawan (1999). Handbook of Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize Winners(1958 - 1998) (PDF). New Delhi: Human Rsource Development Group, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. p. 118.
- Abikoff, William (1989). "Review: The complex analytic theory of Teichmüller spaces by Subhashis Nag" (PDF). Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. (N.S.) 21 (1): 162–168.
|This article about an Indian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|