From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subjective in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subjective may refer to:
- Subjectivity, a subject's personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery, as opposed to those made from an independent, objective, point of view
- Subjective experience, the subjective quality of conscious experience
- Subjectivism, a philosophical tenet that accords primacy to subjective experience as fundamental of all measure and law
- Subjective case, grammatical case for a noun
- Subject (philosophy),has subjective experiences or a relationship with another entity
- Subjective theory of value, an economic theory of value
- A school of bayesian probability stating that the state of knowledge corresponds to personal belief
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subjective.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.