Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up subjective in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subjective may refer to:
- Subjectivity, a subject's personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery, as opposed to those made from an independent, objective, point of view
- Subjective experience, the subjective quality of conscious experience
- Subjectivism, a philosophical tenet that accords primacy to subjective experience as fundamental of all measure and law
- Subjective case, grammatical case for a noun
- Subject (philosophy), who has subjective experiences or a relationship with another entity
- Subjective theory of value, an economic theory of value
- A school of bayesian probability stating that the state of knowledge corresponds to personal belief
- Subjectivity (journal), an academic journal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subjective.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.