(Redirected from Sublimate)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sublimation or sublimate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sublimation or sublimate may refer to:
- Sublimation (album), by Canvas Solaris, 2004
- Sublimation (phase transition), directly from the solid to the gas phase
- Sublimation (psychology), a mature type of defense mechanism
- Sublimate of mercury, or Mercury(II) chloride
- Volcanic sublimate, a product of deposition from vapors around volcanic vents
- All pages with titles containing sublimation
- All pages with titles containing sublimate
- Sublime (disambiguation)
- Sublimity (disambiguation)
- Dye-sublimation printer, a type of computer printer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sublimation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.