|Look up sublimation, sublimate, or sublimes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sublimation may refer to:
- Sublimation (phase transition), the change from solid to gas without passing through the liquid phase
- Sublimation (psychology), the transformation of emotions
- Sublimation (album), a 2004 music album by Canvas Solaris
- Volcanic sublimate, a product of deposition from vapors around volcanic vents
- a fictional transcendence by The Sublimed in Iain M. Banks' novels
- Corrosive sublimate, an obsolete name for mercury(II) chloride
- Sublation (disambiguation)
- Dye-sublimation printer, a computer printer which uses heat to transfer dye onto materials
- Sublime (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sublimation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.