From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sublimation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sublimation may refer to:
- Sublimation (phase transition), the change from solid to gas without passing through the liquid phase
- Sublimation (psychology), the transformation of emotions
- Sublimation (album), a music album by Canvas Solaris
- Volcanic sublimate, a product of deposition from vapors around volcanic vents
- Corrosive sublimate, an obsolete name for mercury(II) chloride
- Sublation (disambiguation)
- Dye-sublimation printer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sublimation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.