Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sublimation, sublimate, or sublimes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sublimation may refer to:
- Sublimation (phase transition), the change from solid to gas without passing through the liquid phase. For example co2 (dry ice ), ammonium cloride, camphor etc.
- Sublimation (psychology), the transformation of emotions
- Sublimation (album), a 2004 music album by Canvas Solaris
- Volcanic sublimate, a product of deposition from vapors around volcanic vents
- a fictional transcendence by The Sublimed in Iain M. Banks' novels
- Corrosive sublimate, an obsolete name for mercury(II) chloride
- Sublation (disambiguation)
- Dye-sublimation printer, a computer printer which uses heat to transfer dye onto materials
- Sublime (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sublimation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.