From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sublime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sublime may refer to:
- Sublime (band)
- Sublime (literary)
- Sublime (philosophy)
- Sublime (Wildstorm), the DV8 superhero
- Sublime (Marvel Comics), the X-Men supervillain
- Sublime (film), a 2007 horror film
- "Sublime" (song), a 2002 single by Shakaya
- SubLime FM, a Dutch radio station dedicated to jazz
- Sublime Text, a cross-platform text and source code editor
- Sublime, Texas, an unincorporated community in Lavaca County
- Sublime Magazine, a bi-monthly independent sustainability magazine
Sublime may also refer to:
- Sublimation (phase transition), the process of transition of a substance from the solid phase to the gas phase without passing through an intermediate liquid phase
- Sublimation (psychology)
- The Sublimed, a class of galactic cultures in the science-fiction novels of Iain M. Banks
- Sublime Records (disambiguation), several record labels
- SuBLime, the yaoi label for manga publisher Viz Media.
- Sublimity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sublime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.