(Redirected from Submarine (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up submarine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A submarine is a specialized watercraft that can operate underwater.
Submarine may also refer to:
- Underwater, when this means "under the sea"
- Submarine films, a war film genre
- Submarine (1928 film), an American film directed by Frank Capra
- Submarine (2010 film), a British film directed by Richard Ayoade
- Submarine (EP), the soundtrack for the 2010 film, written by Alex Turner
- Submarine (book), a 1993 non-fiction book by Tom Clancy
- Submarine (novel), a 2008 novel by Joe Dunthorne, adapted into the 2010 film
- "Submarines" (poem), a 1917 poem and song by Rudyard Kipling
- Submarine (band), the UK band
- The Submarines, an American indie rock band on Nettwerk
- Submarine (album), the 1992 debut album of Whipping Boy
- "Submarines" (The Lumineers song), a song from The Lumineers's 2012 album The Lumineers
- "Submarine", a song by Björk's 2004 album Medúlla
- Submarine sandwich
- Submarine (arcade game), a 1979 mechanical arcade game
- Submarine (baseball), a way of pitching the ball
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Submarine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.