From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up submarine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A submarine is a specialized watercraft that can operate underwater.
Submarine may also refer to:
- Underwater, when this means "under the sea"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Submarine films, a war film genre
- Submarine (1928 film), an American film directed by Frank Capra
- Submarine (2010 film), a British film directed by Richard Ayoade
- Submarine (EP), the soundtrack for the 2010 film, written by Alex Turner
- Submarine (book), a 1993 non-fiction book by Tom Clancy
- Submarine (novel), a 2008 novel by Joe Dunthorne, adapted into the 2010 film
- "Submarine", a song by Björk on her album Medúlla (2004)
- Submarine (baseball), a way of pitching the ball
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Submarine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.