From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Submission (film))
|Look up submission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Submission is the acknowledgement of the legitimacy of the power of one's superior or superiors.
Submission may also refer to:
- Ibadah, an Islamic principle of submission to divine will
- Submission (2016 film), a 2016 feature faith-based film
- Submission (2004 film), a 2004 Dutch short film about Islam
- Submission (2010 film), a 2010 Swedish documentary film
- "Submission" (song), a 1977 punk rock song by the Sex Pistols
- "Submission", a song by Irish band Ash on the album Free All Angels
- Submission song Old Fashion Man
To turn in
- Electronic submission, (e.g. to submit a paper) the concept of submitting manuscripts/papers/etc. through digital media
- Paper submission, an academic article offered for presentation at a conference
- Submission (combat sports), a concept in martial arts and combat sports
- Submission hold, a type of hold that forces the receiver to submit
- Submission wrestling, a type of wrestling with the aim of obtaining submission using submission holds
- Submission/Submitter (United Submitters International), an Islamic sect
- Sexual submission, the practice of deferring to the will of another in a sexual context
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Submission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.