From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Submission (film))
|Look up submission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Submission is the acknowledgement of the legitimacy of the power of one's superior or superiors.
Submission may also refer to:
- Submission (TV series), a 2016 American erotic mini-series
- Submission (2004 film), a 2004 Dutch short film about Islam
- Submission (2010 film), a 2010 Swedish documentary film
- Islam, whose name means "submission"
- Ibadah, an Islamic principle of submission to divine will
- Submission/Submitter (United Submitters International), an Islamic sect
- "Submission", a song by the Sex Pistols from the 1977 album Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols
- "Submission", a song by Ash from the 2001 album Free All Angels
- "Submission", a song by Basement from the 2015 album Promise Everything
- Submission (combat sports), a concept in martial arts and combat sports
- Submission hold, a type of hold that forces the receiver to submit
- Submission wrestling, a type of wrestling with the aim of obtaining submission using submission holds
- Submission (novel), a 2015 novel by Michel Houellebecq (French title: Soumission)
- Sexual submission, the practice of deferring to the will of another in a sexual context
- Electronic submission, the concept of submitting manuscripts/papers/etc. through digital media
- Submission servers, also known as mail submission agents, which accept email from users and inject it into the email system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Submission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.