(Redirected from Submission (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up submission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Submission is the acknowledgement of the legitimacy of the power of one's superior or superiors.
Submission may also refer to:
- Submission (TV series), a 2016 American erotic mini-series
- Submission (2004 film), a Dutch short film about Islam
- Submission (2010 film), a Swedish documentary film
- Submission (2017 film), an American drama film
- Islam, whose name means "submission"
- Ibadah, an Islamic principle of submission to divine will
- Submission/Submitter (United Submitters International), an Islamic sect
- "Submission", a 1976 song by the Sex Pistols.
- "Submission", a song by Ash from the 2001 album Free All Angels
- "Submission", a song by Basement from the 2015 album Promise Everything
- "Submission", a song by Gorillaz (featuring Danny Brown and Kelela) from the 2017 album Humanz
- Submission (combat sports), a concept in martial arts and combat sports
- Submission hold, a type of hold that forces the receiver to submit
- Submission wrestling, a type of wrestling with the aim of obtaining submission using submission holds
- Submission (novel), a 2015 novel by Michel Houellebecq (French title: Soumission)
- Sexual submission, the practice of deferring to the will of another in a sexual context
- Electronic submission, the concept of submitting manuscripts/papers/etc. through digital media
- Submission servers, also known as mail submission agents, which accept email from users and inject it into the email system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Submission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.