From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Subnormal may refer to:
- subnormal body temperature, a common term for hypothermia
- subnormal operator, a type of operator in operator theory in mathematics
- subnormal number, another name for a denormal number in floating point arithmetic
- subnormal profit, which is negative profit (economics)
- subnormal series, a type of subgroup series in group theory in mathematics
- subnormal subgroup, a type of subgroup in group theory in mathematics
- The projection of a normal of a curve onto the x-axis, see subtangent.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subnormal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.