|Town or city||Stroud|
|Owner||Stroud District Council|
|Design and construction|
|Designations||Grade II listed|
The two-storey, detached building is Grade II listed, giving it legal protection against unauthorised alteration or demolition. It is made from Cotswold stone, with a three-story extension to the rear, in brick. The frontage has a portico with Tuscan columns and balustraded balcony, facing onto a forecourt.
- "STROUD SUBSCRIPTION ROOMS, Stroud - 1273685| Historic England". Historic England. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "For slae by informal tender: Stroud Subscription Rooms" (PDF). Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Whats on". Stroud District Council. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Sir Paul McCartney speaks of Stroud Beatles gig". Stroud News. This is Gloucestershire. 2009-11-27. Archived from the original on 2013-05-05. Retrieved 2012-11-29.
- "Memories that rock the town". Stroud News and Journal. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Buyers wanted for 183-year-old venue". BBC News. 24 July 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Subscription Rooms.|
- Official website
- Information on the Subscription Rooms review and 'expressions of interest' process, published by Stroud DC
- Three questions for Stroud's councillors about the Subscription Rooms sell-off - in depth blog post by investigative journalist Anna Powell-Smith