Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up subsonic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subsonic may refer to:
Motion through a medium
- Any speed lower than the speed of sound within a sound-propagating medium
- Subsonic aircraft, a flying machine that flies at air speeds lower than the speed of sound
- Subsonic ammunition, a type of bullet designed to avoid creating a loud shockwave when fired
- Subsonic flight, an aircraft flight at air speeds lower than the speed of sound in air
- Subsonic and transonic wind tunnels
- Infrasound, sound at frequencies below the normal threshold of human hearing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subsonic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.