Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up subspace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subspace may refer to:
- A space inheriting all characteristics of a parent space.
- A subset of a topological space endowed with the subspace topology
- Linear subspace, in linear algebra, a subset of a vector space that is closed under addition and scalar multiplication
- Flat (geometry), a Euclidean subspace
- Affine subspace, a geometric structure that generalizes the affine properties of a flat
- Projective subspace, a geometric structure that generalizes a linear subspace of a vector space
- Multilinear subspace in multilinear algebra, a subset of a tensor space that is closed under addition and scalar multiplication
In science fiction
- Subspace (fictional) or hyperspace, a fictional parallel universe
- Subspace (Star Trek), a fictional feature of space-time that facilitates faster-than-light communication and transit
- SubSpace (video game), a two-dimensional space shooter computer game
- The Subspace Emissary, the Adventure mode in the video game Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- "Subspace" (song), a 2001 single by Funker Vogt
- Subspace, in BDSM, a psychological state that can be entered by the submissive participant
| disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.