From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Substance use)
|Look up substance, substances, or substantially in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Substance may refer to:
- Chemical substance, a material with a definite chemical composition
- Drug substance
- Substance abuse, drug-related healthcare and social policy diagnosis or label
- Substance dependence, drug-related healthcare and social policy diagnosis or label
- Matter, anything that has mass and takes up space
- Substance theory, theory positing that a substance is distinct from its properties
- Substance (Joy Division album), 1988
- Substance (Blank & Jones album), 2002
- Substance 1987, a New Order album
- "Substance", a song by Haste the Day from That They May Know You
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, an update of the video game Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- Homoousian, a Christian term meaning "same substance"
- Stanley Robinson, known as Substantial, an international hip-hop artist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Substance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.