From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Substances)
|Look up substance, substances, or substantially in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Substance may refer to:
- Matter, anything that has mass and takes up space
- Chemical substance, a material with a definite chemical composition
- Substance theory, an ontological theory positing that a substance is distinct from its properties
Relating to drugs
- Drug substance
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Substance (Blank & Jones album), 2002
- Substance (Joy Division album), 1988
- Substance 1987, a New Order album
- "Substance", a song by Haste the Day on the album That They May Know You
- SubStance, an interdisciplinary journal on literature published through the University of Wisconsin Press
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, an update of the video game Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- Homoousian, a Christian term meaning "same substance"
- Dravya (Jainism), a term used in Jain texts to refer a substance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Substance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.