From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subsumption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subsumption may refer to:
- A minor premise in symbolic logic (see syllogism)
- The Liskov substitution principle in object-oriented programming
- Subsumption architecture in robotics
- A subsumption relation in category theory, semantic networks and linguistics, also known as a "hyponym-hypernym relationship" (Is-a)
- Formal and real capitalist subsumption describes different processes whereby capital comes to dominate an economic process. Coined in Karl Marx's Capital, Volume I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subsumption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.