Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up subtle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subtle may refer to:
- Subtle (band), a musical group consisting of members of the anticon. hip-hop collective
- Doctor Subtilis, John Duns Scotus
- Subtle body, an idea in mysticism
- The Subtle Knife, a novel by Philip Pullman and the second book in the trilogy His Dark Materials
- Subtle, a character in The Alchemist (play) by Ben Jonson
- Subtle, a tiling window manager
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subtle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.