Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up subunit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subunit may refer to:
- Subunit HIV vaccine, a class of HIV vaccine
- Protein subunit, a protein molecule that assembles with other protein molecules
- Monomer, a molecule that may bind chemically to other molecules to form a polymer
- A military subunit is a component or subordinate element of a unit (military)
- Subunit (format), test reporting and controlling protocol
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subunit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.