Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up subway or subways in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subway, Subways, The Subway, or The Subways may refer to:
- Subway, a term for underground rapid transit rail systems
- Subway (underpass), a type of walkway that passes underneath an obstacle
- Subway (George Bush Intercontinental Airport), a people mover in Houston, Texas, United States
- Subway (film), a 1985 French thriller film
- "Subway" (Homicide: Life on the Street), a television episode
- "The Subway" (Seinfeld), a television episode
- Subway (group), an American band
- The Subways, an English rock band
- The Subways (album), their self-titled debut album
- "Subways" (song), by the Avalanches
- "Subway", a song by the Bee Gees on their album Children of the World
- Subway (restaurant), an American fast-food chain that primarily sells submarine sandwiches.
- The Subway (Zion National Park), a slot canyon in Utah, United States
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.