|Look up subway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subway may refer to:
- An underground rapid transit rail system used in various parts of the world
- Subway (underpass), a walkway that passes underneath an obstacle such as a road, usually a tunnel (not used in Canada or the U.S.)
- Subway (George Bush Intercontinental Airport), an airport people mover in the U.S. city of Houston, Texas
- Subway (group), a 1990s R&B group
- The Subways, a British rock band
- Subway to Sally, a German folk and medieval rock band
Television and film
- Subway (film), a 1985 film by Luc Besson
- "The Subway" (Seinfeld), an episode of the TV series Seinfeld
- "Subway" (Homicide: Life on the Street), a sixth season episode of the U.S. TV series
- Subway (restaurant), a U.S.-headquartered restaurant franchise
- Subway (canyoneering), a canyon in Zion National Park in the U.S. state of Utah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.