A successor may refer to:
- Someone who, or something which succeeds or comes after (see success and succession)
- Successor (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Successor was the working name for the class of British ballistic missile submarines, since renamed the Dreadnought-class
- Khalifa, a Muslim who is considered a religious successor to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad (Muhammad ibn ʿAbdullāh), and a leader of the entire Muslim community.
- A successor cardinal
- A successor ordinal
- The successor function, the primitive defined as
- A successor (graph theory), a node following the current one in a path
- Successor (EP), an EP by Finnish power metal band Sonata Arctica
- Successor (Dedekind Cut album), a studio album by American experimental artist Dedekind Cut
The Successor may refer to:
- The Successor (film), a 1996 film including Laura Girling
- The Successor (show), a 2006 Israeli television program
- The Successor (Kadare), a 2003 novel by Ismail Kadare
The Successors may refer to:
- The Diadochi, or Successors to Alexander the Great
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Successor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.