Sucheta Priyabadini at IYF World Camp
|Born||28 December 1963|
|Occupation||Joint Registrar of KiiT University|
|Alma mater||Utkal University, Monash University|
|Genre||Feminism, Empowerment, Gender equality, Painter, Social Worker|
|Notable works||Journey through the Gender Prejudices|
|Notable awards||Australian Endeavour Awards|
Dr. Sucheta Priyabadini (born 28 December 1963) is a noted Indian social scientist, writer, painter and educationist. She is known for her role in the field of Women Empowerment. In year 2013, she received the most prestigious Prananath Samman for her contribution to the field of Social Sciences & Fine Arts. She is appointed as "Australian Award Ambassdor" for the year 2015.She has received the "Chinta O Chetana" National Award inassociation with Ministry of Information and Broadcasting on 15.4.15 at the National Baishakhi Festival, Bhubaneswar. Recently, she was awarded "Rashtriya Mahila Samman" from Govt. of India for the contributions made in the field of education. At present, she is the Director, Student Services at KIIT University.
She began her academic career in Social Science from Utkal University, Orissa where she topped both Graduation and Post Graduation. She did her PhD from Utkal University on "Role of Mother in Educational Achievement and Social Development of Children". She subsequently did her D.Litt. on “Social Mapping of Women Students in Engineering: A case study of Bhubaneswar”. Her academic pursuit later took her to Australia in the year 2010 for Post Doctoral Research on "Bilateral linkages between Australia and India" under Endeavour Research Award at Monash University, Melbourne.
Her subsequent works focused mostly on issues relating to Gender-bias and Women Empowerment. She has several publications to her credit in National and International Journals, besides presenting research papers in various Universities and Institutions. In 2007, she presented a Research paper at Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic on "Breakthrough in the Glass Ceiling: Women at Cross Roads”. In 2010, she presented a paper on “Feminine Power, Spirituality and Human well being” at 63rd Annual UN DPI/NGO Conference at Melbourne, Australia. She has also written columns in some leading newspapers besides contributing in text books book named “Journey through the Gender Prejudices:Women in Engineering”by Lambert publisher, Germany.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 January 2014. Retrieved 13 August 2013. Australian Awards, Endeavour Bulletin
-  Staff Achievers, KIIT University
- "राष्ट्रीय महिला गौरव सम्मान का आयोजन | नवसंचार समाचार .कॉम". navsancharsamachar.com. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
-  Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty list
-  Voices of Women of Odisha, Published by Government of Odisha
-  KIIT University update on Australian Awards
- , Indian Express, Women Scientists Discuss Challenges Ahead at WSC
-  Journey through the Gender Prejudices Women in Engineering, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing ( 2012-05-25 )