Sucker punch (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Sucker Punch (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sucker punch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sucker punch or suckerpunch is a blow made without warning. It may also refer to:
- Sucker Punch (album), a 2001 album by Haji's Kitchen
- Sucker Punch (soundtrack), soundtrack album for the 2011 film
- The Sucker Punch Show, the third full-length album released by indie rock band Lovedrug
- "Sucker Punch", a song by OneRepublic from Waking Up
- "Sucker Punch", a song by Savage Republic from Customs
- "Suckerpunch", a song by Bowling for Soup from Let's Do It for Johnny!
- "Suckerpunch", a song by Delain from Moonbathers
- "Suckerpunch", a song by Five Iron Frenzy from Our Newest Album Ever!
- "Suckerpunch", a song by the Mayfield Four from Fallout
- "Suckerpunch", a single by the Wildhearts taken from Earth vs the Wildhearts
- Sucker Punch (2008 film), a film featuring Gordon Alexander and Antonio Fargas
- Sucker Punch (2011 film), an action-fantasy film featuring Emily Browning
- Sucker Punch Productions, an American video game developer
- "Sucker Punch" (Castle), an episode of the TV series Castle
- Sucker Punch (play), a 2010 play by the British playwright Roy Williams
- Sucker Punch, episode of American legal comedy-drama Suits
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sucker punch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.