|Origin||Texas, United States|
|Genres||Indie-pop, Dream pop, Indie, Folk, Alternative|
|Associated acts||Mutemath, Eisley, Jeremy Larson|
Sucré is an indie pop band formed by vocalist Stacy King, formerly of Eisley. Her husband, Darren King produces the music along with multi-instrumentalist and arranger Jeremy Larson. Sucré was formed in 2011 and started touring in 2012. Their first single, "When We Were Young", debuted in early 2012, and their debut album, A Minor Bird, was released on April 10, 2012. The album was released streaming on HelloGiggles on April 9, 2012.
For Valentine's Day[when?], Sucré premiered a music video of "You and Me" (made famous from the Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams film Blue Valentine ) with Nylon Magazine. "It's intimate and catchy," Nylon said of King and company's interpretation of the tune.
On August 25, 2014, Sucré released the first original recording in two years with "Young and Free." 
The first music by Sucré released was a cover of Fleetwood Mac's "Silver Spring" in 2010. She played their first show February 6, 2012 in Los Angeles at The Hotel Cafe  and have done a few shows prior including Webster Hall in New York City and Bootleg Theater in Los Angeles. In October 2012, Stacy and husband Darren had a daughter named Scarlett.
Sucré embarked on the first-ever tour shortly after the release of Loner performing throughout the midwest and east coast. Sucré headlined shows at Stubb's Jr in Austin and the Marlin Room at Webster Hall  during this tour.
A Minor Bird (2012)
- Silver Springs (2010)
- When We Were Young (2012)
- Inside (2018)
- "Moving Day - Indie Music Filter". IndieMusicFilter.com. 2014-08-27. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
- "Eisley's Stacy King Announces Solo Project + Album". Purevolume.com. 2012-04-10. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- "Sucré Craft Dreamlike Pop on 'When We Were Young' – Song Premiere". Spinner. 2012-01-23. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- King, Stacy (2012-03-04). "Sucré Diaries: "A Minor Bird"". Sucrediaries.blogspot.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- Kirschberg, Samantha. "Music Exclusive: Seet Sucré Symphonies". Archived from the original on 2012-04-14.
- "The mystery behind Blue Valentine". The Guardian. 2011-06-16. Retrieved 2014-10-23.
- "Sure - You and Me". Nylon.com. 2014-02-20. Retrieved 2014-10-23.
- "Kick Kick Snare: Sucre - Young and Free". Kick Kick Snare. 2014-08-25. Retrieved 2014-10-23.
- [dead link]
- "Stacy Dupree, Jeremy Larson, and Darren King's Silver Spring – News Article". AbsolutePunk.net. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- "Sucre Neu - SoundCheck on Variety.com". Varietysoundcheck.com. 2012-02-15. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- "Sucré Diaries: Scarlett". Blogspot. 2012-06-04. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
- "Sucré (Eisley's Stacy King solo project) Announces September US Tour". NewNoiseMagazine.com. 2014-07-25. Retrieved 2014-10-23.
- "Sucre Plays A Sweet Gig At Webster Hall". pancakesandwhiskey.com. 2014-09-16. Retrieved 2014-10-23.
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|