This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Daniel B. Cid and Tony Perez|
The early premise for Sucuri was to provide webmasters a tool that provides visibility into the state of security for their websites. In 2010, Sucuri became a private LLC in Delaware, and Dre Armeda was invited as a co-founder. In 2011, Tony Perez joined the team as the third co-founder.
Sucuri is a globally distributed company, with over 100 employees, across 27 different countries.
- Dan Goodin (2016-09-29). "Record-breaking DDoS reportedly delivered by >145k hacked cameras". Ars Technica. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "Network Solutions under attack again | Domain Incite - Domain Name Industry News, Analysis & Opinion". Domain Incite. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- Mimoso, Michael (2016-10-19). "Attackers Hiding Stolen Credit Card Numbers in Images | Threatpost | The first stop for security news". Threatpost.com. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- David Davidson. "Network-based integrity monitoring keeps website hacks in check". Searchmidmarketsecurity.techtarget.com. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "Hundreds of WordPress Blogs Hit by 'Networkads.net' Hack — Krebs on Security". Krebsonsecurity.com. 2010-04-09. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "'Design Flaw' Led To Wave Of Attacks On Hundreds Of WordPress Blogs". Darkreading.com. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- Brook, Chris. "The first stop for security news". Threatpost.com. Retrieved 2017-01-27.