|Director of Legislative Affairs for the Vice President of the United States|
January 20, 2009 – ?
|Vice President||Joe Biden|
University of Maryland at College Park,|
George Washington University Law School
Henry was previously Counsel and Senior Policy Advisor for House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD), working closely with Congress, leadership staff and committee staff on crafting and winning passage of critical legislation, with a particular focus on trade, telecommunications, economic matters and responses to the current financial crisis. Henry has also served as a liaison for Rep. Hoyer to policy experts, business leaders, and constituency group leaders on pending legislation. Henry has more than 10 years of experience on Capitol Hill, including his work for Reps. Major Owens (D-NY) and Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO) as the Legislative Director for both Members. A native of Los Angeles, California, Henry received a B.A. from the University of Maryland at College Park and a J.D. from George Washington University Law School, and is a member of the Maryland bar.
- Vice President-Elect Biden Announces More Key Staff for the Vice President's Office, December 30, 2008
- Hoyer Statement on Biden Selection of Sudafi Henry as Director of Legislative Affairs Archived 2010-12-05 at the Wayback Machine., Majority Leader of the House, December 30, 2008
- Biden names key aides, The Boston Globe, December 30, 2008
- Salaries, trips and personal finances at Legistorm.com
- A Rising Star on Capitol Hill, Jamie L. Freedman, George Washington University, 2009 Summer
|This biography of a person who has held a non-elected position in the federal government of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|