|Headquarters||Peoria, Arizona, United States|
SudaneseOnline (Arabic: سودانيزاونلاين) is an online bilingual newspaper for people from Sudan and South Sudan, it is based in Phoenix, Arizona USA. The website was established in November 1999 by Bakri Abubakr, a Sudanese national residing in the US, with news and information about Sudan and South Sudan, and more than 500 archives in its library
The newspaper includes a section for news and press releases, covering local, regional, Sudanese and world news, an Opinions section, an image library with over 1500 images hosted by Pinterest and an audio-visual library with over 5000 videos hosted by YouTube, with video clips from classic and modern Sudanese music. The audio-visual library also contain an interactive archive of Sudanese folklore and historical events as well as several TV talk shows.
In addition, SudaneseOnline aims to enable many its readers to establish friendship with others, and it has assisted in retrieving family ties among some of its visitors. It has facilitated the marriages of 14 couples, e.g. marriage of Alaa Tmbis and Dalia .
Members of the website collected more than eight thousand US dollars for the medical treatment of Sana’a Al-Amin Awadalkarim. They also financially contributed in the medical treatment of the Sudanese poet, the late Mahjob Sharrif  and Ghada Noury (in Jordan)  and the Sudanese child Mohammed Mahmoud Sayed Alyas  Readers of SudaneseOnline signed an appeal addressed to the Sudanese authorities to stop execution verdict against the poet AbddulMonem Rahman, who was arrested by the Sudanese National Intelligence and Security Service in Damazin after the eruption of the Second Sudanese Civil War in Blue Nile province together with his nineteen colleagues who have been detained and transferred from Singa prison to Coper prison in the capital, Khartoum. Readers of the website collected more than ten thousand US dollars for the publication of a book written by the Sudanese politician AlKhatim Adlan titled: "What is the Exile? What is the Homeland?" 
In addition, readers of SudaneseOnline and some Sudanese living abroad set up a network of reporters for Al-Rahil Awatef Ahmad Isaac from several countries, and a volunteer society with a $10 monthly membership fee.
In academic research
Several Sudanese researchers and students conducted post-graduate researches about Sudaneseonline. These researchers included :
- Dr. Saifuddin Hassan AlAwad who obtained his PhD degree from the International Islamic University of Malaysia based on his dissertation titled: "Mutual Priorities of Conventional and Modern Mass Media- SudaneseOnline website as a case study" 
- Dr. Abu Obeida Abdel Qader Obaid Mudawi who obtained his PhD degree from Ohio University –United States based on his dissertation titled: "The Role of SudaneseOnline in mass communication of Sudanese citizens around the world".
Blockage, hacker attacks and censorship
SudaneseOnline has been exposed several times to blockage and hacking attacks from Sudanese government authorities. On 10 July 2004 the Arab Network for Human Rights Information issued a statement condemning blockage of SudaneseOnline by Sudanese government authorities, saying that it considered such blockage as a violation for freedom of opinion and expression according to human rights conventions, and an infringement of the right of information dissemination. The network pleaded with the Sudan government to immediately stop blockage of SudaneseOnline pursuant to article 19 of the Civil and Political Rights Convents which guarantee provision and dissemination of information and ideas among people.
The writings and books of several Sudanese intellectuals and writers published and downloaded in SudaneseOnline have been blocked and hacked by the Sudanese government authorities. These writers included the novelist Muhsin, Khalid whose books have been confiscated in Sudan and severely criticized by the local media.
SudaneseOnline is supported solely by advertising.
- "Northern Sudanese express grief on south's breakaway". ‘’Alarabiya English. 28 August 2014. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- "Fine Arts faculty member leads response to Catholic church-burning incident in Sudan". ‘’The Boston College Chronicle. 28 August 2014. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- "SudaneseOnline.Com: Voice of the unheard & home to the homeless". The Library of Congress.
- طلب مساعدة لفائز باللوتري. Sudaneseonline. Retrieved on July 02, 2014.
- الأخضر يعوّض الأحمر في لباس العرسان السودانيين" الفجر الجزائرية.
- Unspeakable tragedy shatters the life of a young Sudanese girl. SudanTribune. Retrieved on March 02, 2008.
- الى شريان الشعب محجوب شريف .. مع الحب (نفير الدوحة)" سودانيز أون لاين . Retrieved on May 14, 2006.
- باب الأمل مفتوح .. أمريكا .. كندا .. أرقام حسابات لدعم علاج غادة نوري. Sudanese Online. Retrieved on February 18, 2007.
- Online plea saves Sudanese boy. The Hindu. Retrieved on July 03, 2007.
- وقعوا هنا لوقف اعدام الشاعر عبدالمنعم رحمة و رفاقه." سودانيزاونلاين. Retrieved on July 3, 2007.
- مشروع كتاب الراحل المقيم الخاتم عدلان في سودانيزاونلاين.كم. Sudanese Online. Retrieved on April 26, 2005.
- The girl, the tree and the newspaper. Menassat. Retrieved on January 29, 2008.
- سودانيزاونلاين ضمن متغيرات بحث للدكتوراه في الاعلام في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا. Sudaneseonline. Retrieved on June 14, 2014.
- الزميل أبوعبيدة عبدالقادر ينال الدكتوراة من جامعة اوهايو فى سودانيز اون لاين مثالا. Sudaneseonline. Retrieved on October 26, 2015.
- Sudan Reporters Go Online to Challenge Crackdown on Press. Bloomberg Business. Retrieved on June 09, 2014.
- السودان : حجب موقع سودانيز اون لاين انتهاك لحرية الرأي والتعبير. The Arabic Network for Human Rights Information. Retrieved on July 10, 2004.
- Internet Freedoms Deteriorate in Sudan According to Global Survey. ‘’Sudan Tribune. Retrieved on December 8, 2014.
- اتحاد طلاب جامعة الخرطوم يكرم سودانيزأون لاين. سودانيز أونلاين. Retrieved on March 06, 2004.