Sudanese Civil War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Sudanese Civil War refers to at least three separate conflicts:
- First Sudanese Civil War (1955–1972)
- Second Sudanese Civil War (1983–2005)
- South Sudanese Civil War (2013–present)
It could also refer to other internal conflicts in Sudan and South Sudan:
- Lord's Resistance Army insurgency (1987–present)
- War in Darfur (2003–present)
- Sudanese nomadic conflicts (2009–present)
- Ethnic violence in South Sudan (2011–present)
- Sudanese conflict in South Kordofan and Blue Nile (2011–present)
As well as conflicts between Sudan and South Sudan after the breakup:
- Heglig Crisis (2012)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sudanese Civil War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.