This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sudhir Uttamlal Mehta
1954 (age 66–67)
|Alma mater||Gujarat University|
|Net worth||US$5.1 billion (February 2020)|
|Title||Chairman, Torrent Group|
|Parent(s)||U. N. Mehta|
|Relatives||Samir Mehta (brother)|
Sudhir Uttamlal Mehta (born 1954) is an Indian billionaire businessman. Together with his brother, Samir, he operates Torrent Group, which was founded by their late father, U. N. Mehta in 1959. In February 2020, Sudhir and Samir Mehta's net worth was estimated at US$5.1 billion.
Early life and Education
- "Sudhir Mehta | Ahmedabad University". Ahduni.edu.in. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- "Sudhir & Samir Mehta". Forbes. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- "Top 10 Gujarati billionaires". India TV News. 1 August 2015.
- "List of Public Companies Worldwide, Letter - Bloomberg - Bloomberg". Investing.businessweek.wallst.com. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- "Torrent brothers divide business between the two promoter brothers - The Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. 10 May 2014. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|