She writes a regular column for Scotland on Sunday. She wrote for the Sunday Times for six years, and has also contributed to Sainsbury's magazine, Woman & Home, Country Living and BBC Good Food magazine. She also regularly appears on British and Australian television and until 2011 was one of the food experts on STV's early evening lifestyle show The Hour.
- Scots Cooking (2000)
- Sue Lawrence's Scottish Kitchen (2003)
- Sue Lawrence's Book of Baking (2004)
- A Cook's Tour of Scotland (2006)
- Eating In (2011)
Her debut novel, Fields of Blue Flax, was published in 2015 by Freight Books.
- "Guild of Food Writers". Archived from the original on January 27, 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "Celebrity Chefs: Sue Lawrence". Good Food Channel. Archived from the original on 20 October 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- Lawrence, Sue, Scots Cooking, London: Headline, 2000. ISBN 0-7472-7125-9
- Lawrence, Sue, A Cook's Tour of Scotland, London: Headline, 2006. ISBN 0-7553-1417-4
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|