From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up suede in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suede is a type of soft, napped leather.
Suede may also refer to:
- Suede (band), an English rock band
- Suede (album), their 1993 debut album
- Suede (singer), an American pop and jazz singer
- "Suede", a song by Tori Amos from To Venus and Back
- "Suede" (song), a song by NxWorries from Link Up & Suede
- Stephen "Suede" Baum
- Suède is the French name for Sweden
- "Suede Halo", an Irish indie rock band formed in 2008 but subsequently broke up.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.