From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up suffix or Appendix:Suffixes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A suffix is part of a word; an affix that follows the morphemes to which it can attach.
Suffix may also refer to:
- Suffix (name), the style at the end of a person's name which gives additional identifying information about the person
- Suffix (computer science), the last part of a string of characters
- Suffix notation, a notation for manipulating vector quantities, also known as index notation
- Suffix array, an array of integers giving the starting positions of suffixes of a string in lexicographical order
- Suffix tree, a data structure that presents the suffixes of a given string in a way that allows for a particularly fast implementation of many important string operations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suffix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.