Sugar bowl (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sugar Bowl (disambiguation))
A sugar bowl is a small bowl designed for holding sugar or sugar cubes.
Other things commonly known as sugar bowls or the sugar bowl include:
- Sugar Bowl, the college football game
- Tulane Stadium, the game's original venue (1934-1974), sometimes informally called the "Sugar Bowl" during that time
- Sugar bowl (legal maxim), a term used in constitutional law
- Sugar Bowl Ski Resort, a ski resort near Lake Tahoe, California
- Brazoria County, Texas, Fort Bend County, Texas, Wharton County, Texas, and Matagorda County, Texas, the so-called "sugar bowl" counties of Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sugar bowl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.