Sugar Bush, Outagamie County, Wisconsin
|Sugar Bush, Wisconsin|
|Elevation||830 ft (250 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Sugar Bush is an unincorporated community located entirely within the town of Maple Creek in northwest Outagamie County, Wisconsin, United States. Sugar Bush is classified as a Class U6 Community by the USGS, being a populated place located wholly or substantially outside the boundaries of any incorporated place or CDP with a recognized authoritative common name.
Sugar Bush is located at (44.4816467, -88.7359322), and the elevation is 830 feet (253 m).
The School District of New London operates an elementary school in Sugar Bush.
- "Sugar Bush, Wisconsin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Outagamie County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 21 March 2015.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 128.
- GNIS Detail: Sugar Bush, Wisconsin
- New London Press-Star Newspaper
- Sugar Bush Elementary School, School District of New London
- USGS GNIS in Google Map
|This article about a location in Outagamie County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|