Sugar Grove, West Virginia
Sugar Grove is a small community located in Pendleton County, West Virginia. Its population was 758 as of the 2010 U.S. Census. Its ZIP Code is 26815. It is located within the United States National Radio Quiet Zone.
In 2016, the entire town was up for sale by the General Services Administration. Although significant bids were received, these bids failed to close causing the General Services Administration to resume the bidding process.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Sugar Grove, West Virginia
- Kenny, Hamill (1945). West Virginia Place Names: Their Origin and Meaning, Including the Nomenclature of the Streams and Mountains. Piedmont, WV: The Place Name Press. pp. 609–610.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Aratani, Lori (May 21, 2016). "Fed up with high D.C. housing costs? $1million will buy you an entire West Virginia town". Washington Post. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "U.S. GSA accepts high bid in auction for Sugar Grove Station". WV MetroNews. 26 July 2016.
- "GSA to Open Sealed Bid for the Sugar Grove Station in Eastern West Virginia". 13 September 2016.
|This article about a location in Pendleton County, West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|