Sugbongcogon, Misamis Oriental
|Municipality of Sugbongcogon|
Home in Mangga barangay
Cleanest and Greenest Municipality of Misamis Oriental
Map of Misamis Oriental with Sugbongcogon highlighted
|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Founded||June 22, 1963 (Republic Act No. 3633)|
|Barangays||10 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Mildred Lagbas Mondigo|
|• Vice Mayor||Direck Artade Lagbas|
|• Electorate||7,631 voters (2016)|
|• Total||26.50 km2 (10.23 sq mi)|
|• Density||350/km2 (900/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)88|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||44,405,674.41 (2016)|
Sugbongcogon, officially the Municipality of Sugbongcogon, is a 5th class municipality in the province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 9,226 people.
Sugbongcogon is politically subdivided into 10 barangays.
- Santa Cruz
|Population census of Sugbongcogon|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Sugbongcogon was 9,226 people, with a density of 350 inhabitants per square kilometre or 910 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Misamis Oriental". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Misamis Oriental". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Northern Mindanao region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|