Suho Paper Memorial Museum
|Suho Paper Memorial Museum|
|Location||Zhongshan, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Floor area||529 m2|
The museum was opened in October 1995 after five years of preparation.
- Show room and paper mill
- Suho platform special exhibition
- Permanent exhibition area of the museum
- Activity experience area
- "Suho｜Establishment". Suhopaper.org.tw. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
- "Taipei City Government ─ SuHo Memorial Paper Museum". English.taipei.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
- "Suho｜Visit Information". Suhopaper.org.tw. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
|This article related to a museum in Taiwan (the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|