From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up suicide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For Wikipedia's guidelines for dealing with users who are threatening suicide, see Wikipedia:Responding to threats of harm.
Suicide is the act of intentionally ending one's own life (and can be a noun for a person who has committed suicide).
Suicide may also refer to:
- Aokigahara (also called the Suicide Forest), in Japan
- Suicide Hill (Montana), a mountain in the U.S. state of Montana
- Animal suicide, suicide in animals concerns self-destructive behavior of various species in the animal kingdom
Arts, entertainment and media
- Suicide (character), a professional wrestling character introduced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling in its TNA Impact! video game and since used by the promotion as a live wrestler
- Suicide (game), a type of street game that involves the bouncing of a ball against a wall
- Suicide (book), an 1897 case study on suicide by French sociologist Émile Durkheim
- Suicide (novel), a 2008 short novel by Edouard Levé
- Suicide (Viktor Suvorov book), a 2001 book about German preparations for the war with the Soviet Union
- Suicide (band), an American punk band intermittently active since the early 1970s
- Suicide (1977 album), the first album by Suicide
- Suicide (Sweet Water album), a 1999 album by American rock band Sweet Water
- Suicide: Alan Vega and Martin Rev, the second album by Suicide
- Suicide, a 2010 mixtape by American rapper Lil Scrappy
- Suicide, it's a suicide, a hip hop meme
- "Suicide", a song by The Devin Townsend Band from the 2003 album Accelerated Evolution
- "Suicide", a song by Thin Lizzy from the 1975 album Fighting
- "Kill Yourself", a song by Bo Burnham from the 2016 comedy album Make Happy
- Suicide (b-boy move), a breakdancer's sudden drop to his or her back
- Suicide, a trick with the diabolo juggling prop, in which the player lets go of one hand and spins the diabolo freely
- Suicide, the resulting mixture of multiple soft drinks
- A basketball drill that involves running back and forth from various points on the court
- "Suicide Is Painless", a song from the movie and television series M*A*S*H
- Suicide Silence, an American deathcore band active since 2002
- The Suicide (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suicide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.